Description du poste
We are looking for a Website Administrator to join our team. If you enjoy being part of a creative team and make a difference every day, apply immediately.
· Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions).
· Administration of Commerce platform and connected software.
· Coordinate with internal resources regarding the day-to-day management of the websites.
· Plan, define, and implement website changes and functional improvements.
· Ensure systems are working as designed and that data is accurately synced.
· Create and implement new websites/web pages and ensure compliance to web development policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
· Manage website configuration and parameters.
· Maintaining custom websites – review visits, transactions, and items regularly with account managers.
· Reviewing customer level settings (display qty, logistic settings, etc.).
· Reviewing and de-listing items based on certain criteria (discontinued, code change, etc.).
· Ensure site sustainability and performance for upgrade potential.
· Provide recommendations and support on issues regarding the websites.
· Regulate and manage access rights of different users on the website.
· Modify the appearance and setting of the site in conjunction with marketing and brand guidelines.
· Test and deploy functional projects/improvements.
· Perform all other related tasks as required.
· 2–3 years of in the field experience
· 2+ years of experience with basic website design and development (PHP and WordPress Web design and Photoshop skills are required)
· Proficient in related software.
· Basic understanding of the components of common web technology (HTML, CSS, ASP.NET).
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Able to work irregular or extended hours, including weekends and nights if needed.
· Able to travel to other locations if needed.
· Bilingual (French and English)
· Fast Learner
· Strong interpersonal skills, professional
· Ability to work in a team environment.