Description du poste
Our client is looking for Web Application Developers to join their growing team in Toronto.
Salary: Base + bonuses & profit sharing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use leading edge technologies to produce n-tier enterprise applications.
- Analyze functional specifications and create and document technical designs.
- Develop high-quality code that meets our product specifications and technical standards.
- Conduct unit testing and assist Quality Assurance staff to successfully complete QA and integration testing.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to team members.
- Meet critical project deadlines, doing whatever it takes.
- Provide second-level support to internal staff members and clients as required.
- Visual Studio 2013-2019, .NET and C# are a must (.NET Framework 4.7 and .NET Core 3.1 are required)
- Must have strong front-end skills using Angular 2 or later, TypeScript and Restful API.
- Must have working experience with building ASP.NET MVC/WebApi applications (Exposure to ASP.NET Core will be an asset).
- Must have ORM experience. Entity Framework 6.x or Entity Framework Core will be a big plus.
- Must have working experience with MS-SQL Server, T-SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, TDD, Team Foundation Server, MS Reporting Services and Windows Workflow Foundation are assets
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of software development experience with the above technologies/frameworks.
- Experience with Kanban methodology, continuous integration, and TDD.
- Proven prior work experience developing large and complex applications.
- Relational database-driven and n-tier application development experience.
- Solid understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
- Self-starter that can work in an agile environment with little oversight and direction.
- Pride and craftsmanship in the work that you do.
Information du contact
Interested in this role? please send your resume to [email protected]