Description du poste
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for storage and equipment within facility
- Ensure adherence to process and procedures in all aspects of daily activities
- All shipments being received/shipped into the facility are thoroughly checked for damage and pallet quantity
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to ensure flow and throughput is optimized
- Identify procedural waste and reduce or eliminate
- Participate in daily “stand-up” meeting with Warehouse Services crew
- Light building maintenance * Make sure the team is adequately cross-trained and capable of performing various roles
- Act as the main point of contact for all warehouse functions
- Communicate with carriers on inbound/outbound shipments
- Any other warehouse duties required from time to time
· You will have at least three years (3) of warehouse experience, and Licensed to operate the Counter Balance, Raymond reach, Cherry Picker and walkie
· Warehouse operations.
· Inventory control.
· Familiar with warehouse management software and scanning devices.
· Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
· Freight/freight forwarding.
· Able to read, write and speak English fluently
· A passion for detail
· Able to lift boxes of up to 40lbs with reasonable frequency
· Strong communication skills
· Quick study on new software solutions.
· Min Grade 12 or equivalent
· Ideally certified to operate a range of material handling equipment including narrow aisle reach truck, stock picker, power pallet jack.
· Industrial first aid (preferred)
· Positive can-do attitude.
· Enjoy hard work and relish a fast-paced environment.
· Upbeat, dynamic, enthusiastic and professional.
· Focus on the important stuff, with attention to detail.
Information du contact
Apply to [email protected]
For Immediate Consideration please contact Cheryl at 905 361-3987 ext 107