Description du poste
- Learn the requirements for each separate job as per work order, skid configuration, load tags and final check.
- Follow all relevant SOPs and work instructions as directed.
- Verify material issuance
- Help minimize scrap and rework
- Utilize, maintain and operate material handling devises and packaging equipment in a sake manner
- Handle medium to heavy materials intermittently
- Complete work with in expected periods of time.
- Strong, confident people manager and a collaborative team player
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Must have the ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of basic Health and Safety
- Proven experience in light manufacturing/ packaging in a GMP or similar environment
- Good manual dexterity
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy and a consistent pace
- Detail to orientation, ability to catch errors or inconsistencies.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Reads, writes and communicates well in English
- Basic math skills
- Must be comfortable lifting upto 50lbs
Shifts Available: 7am – 3pm, 3:30pm – 11:30pm, and 12:00am – 6:30am
Information du contact
(905) 286-9497 or 9905) 361-3987 Ext# 117