Description du poste
Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for a permanent full time Warehouse Associate for an exceptional company in the Brampton region. As the Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for the following main duties…
- Receiving and ensuring all received items match the quantity and description on the purchase order
- Enter received items into ERP system and allocate to proper area within warehouse
- Inventory control including cycle counts, reviewing discrepancies, and create requisitions for replenishment on a regular basis
- Continuous improvement activities such as recommending process improvements, participate in CI initiatives, and optimizing the warehouse organization
- Other duties as required
What is in it for you?
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Monday to Friday, day shift
- $50,000 salary with benefits
- Work with an exceptional employer in a steady industry
What are we looking for?
- Understand concept of 5S and Kaizen.
- Ability to operate a forklift or pass an internal forklift certification after training.
- General understanding of computer skills including Windows and Microsoft applications such as MS Word and Excel
- General understanding of CMMS and ERP systems.
- Must have clear communication skills (written and oral)
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 or more years of Warehouse Associate experience
- Experience with various shipping software and documents
If you are interested in this rewarding Warehouse Associate opportunity in Brampton reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. We are immediately hiring for this position. Don’t wait, apply now!
CONTACT DETAILS –> Tamara Parkes –> [email protected]