Description du poste
Our Client, a leading supplier and service maintenance provider of industrial/commercial laundry machines has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Assistant to assist with receiving and outbound orders, for their inventory and parts shipments.
The ‘ideal Candidate’ has a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar appliance products and parts environment, working in a 30,000 sq foot size warehouse.
Position reports to the Operations Manager.
- Assist with loading and unloading in/out bound inventory and customer orders (pump truck & hand cart)
- Pick, pack, label parts orders for Service Dept.
- Proficient with manual updating of pick slips (shipped item & info details)
- High attention to accuracy and detail – Parts department – 10,000 SKU’s
- Clear communications skills with full fluency in English – reading, writing,
- Practice safe and ergonomic lifting and moving of large, heavy products adhering to Health and Safety SOP’s
- Assist in warehouse housekeeping – garbage / recycle bin disposal, aisle cleanliness, etc
- Respond to internal operations and Sales staff inquiries regarding order status
- Clean abstract & G license to assist with small, local parts deliveries and move vehicles within the yard
This is a permanent career opportunity, with an attractive benefits package after the standard 90 day probation.
The successful Candidate will require:
- Clear Criminal Background –
- ‘G’ License in good standing, Clear Driver’s Abstract (current-dated)
- CSA approved ‘green tag’ safety boots
Please apply with your resume in WORD format for immediate consideration.
We thank all Applicants in advance and will contact qualified Candidates without delay.
Information du contact
Geetinder at 905361-3987 ext 131 or email at [email protected]