Description du poste
Our client has a renowned name in the Construction Space. They are looking for someone to hit the ground running, and take charge their high rise division. They want to give this person autonomy to make is as solid as it can be.
- Oversee multiple Multi use development and residential construction projects across the GTA
- See through several projects in stages of design development and completion.
- Overseeing project scope, schedule, and budget
- Oversee a team of project managers, estimators, analysts, and any others required team members.
- Work closely with the senior management team to help develop protocols and build the organization.
- Develop and execute construction management strategy
- Maintain excellent relationships and communication with Site Staff and as well as third party venors
- 10+ years of experience in leading major construction projects of which at least 6 years are in High-Rise residential construction.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Project Management
- Knowledge of construction and business software, including scheduling, estimating, and spreadsheets.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to take initiative,
- Excellent oral, written, communication and presentation skills
- Great personality
- Winning Mentality