Description du poste
We are looking for an experienced Truck Dispatcher to join our client’s Specialized Team. Someone who understands freight and is willing to put in the hard work it takes to load LTL Trailers. In this role, your duties will include communication with our client’s customers, planning and adjusting routes, as well as scheduling drivers to deliver or collect freight, shipments, Customs Clearance, and packages all while providing superior customer service.
To ensure success in the role, Knowledge of Load Link is a must, Thorough understanding of Dispatching Software focusing on the West Coast Region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling drivers to make freight deliveries or collect shipments and packages.
- Planning routes and communicating route changes to drivers as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents as well as generating the Customs Clearance and Bill’s of Lading to be prepared for Invoicing.
- Communicating with customers regarding freight details, delivery or pickup times, and any special handling requirements.
- Order Tracing.
- Keep track of transportation regulations and laws to ensure drivers are compliant.
- Logging customer service and delivery issues, within the Axon System.
- Maintaining records of inbound calls, driver routes, and delivery and pickup times.
- Providing superior customer service and support to both customers and drivers.
- Any other duties as needed and assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Degree in Transportation or Logistics would be an asset. But not Necessary.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Exceptional ability to schedule drivers, plan routes, and dispatch drivers to customer locations.
- Strong Proficiency in Office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of applicable transportation regulations and laws.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Minimum of 2 Years of Experience as a Logistics Dispatcher.
- The ability to work under Pressure.
- Any other additional work conditions of importance to be added.
- Positive, Comfortable, Family Friendly Atmosphere.
- Friday Night Dinners.
- Safety Conscious Workplace.
- Transparent & Open Communication.
- Give & Take, Work & Life Balance.
- Recognition of Hard Work.
- Strong Team Spirit.
- Annual Team Building Outings.
- Always room for Advancement.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified Candidates please submit your resume to Sarika at [email protected] for immediate consideration.