Description du poste
Our client is a leader in the transportation industry looking for someone to come in and hit the ground running! They have several international facilities as well as local!
· Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
· Act as a coordinator between project execution and production offshore
· Support procurement agent during request for proposal “RFP”
· Act as technical expert for logistics within the project management team
· Bid evaluations and expert knowledge on technical aspects of bids
· Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
· Create and support execution team a logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
· Support the Sales Department in their negotiations and the preparation of related documentation including to route surveys and feasibility studies.
· Participate in the drafting and reviewing of contracts under negotiation; ensure they are accurate and compliant.
· Advise managers and executives on the risks and legal issues arising in the normal course of business.
· Possess a minimum of 5 to 10 years’ work experience in relevant industry
· Knowledge in logistics technical
· Familiar with oversized hauling equipment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French is an asset
· Attentive to detail and extremely organized
· Capacity to manage and adapt to changing priorities
· Ability to provide timely advice in a fast-paced environment
· Solution-oriented and analytical mind