Description du poste
If you have a professional attitude and strong team building skills, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a Transport Refrigeration Mechanic to be part of our clients’ fast-growing company. Our client sells, services and reconditions all major brands of transport equipment to manage temperature control environments for food and other perishables.
They are currently looking to hire a Parts Adviser. This role is perfect for excited and self-driven candidates.
Your tasks as a Transport Refrigeration Mechanic:
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of components on truck and trailer refrigeration units.
- Maintaining transport refrigeration unit on trucks and trailers by performing diagnostics using scanners, electronic test equipment, and on-board computers, completing preventive maintenance, component replacement, and service to refrigeration equipment
- Maintaining transport truck and trailer refrigeration units and truck apu’s by reviewing shop orders; listening to operator complaints; repairing failures; removing, replacing, testing for Freon leaks, assembling, and installing parts and components involving soldering, welding and the use of refrigeration equipment.
- Installing various new units on trailers, trucks, vans
Requirements for the Transport Refrigeration Mechanic:
- 2-3 years experience in a mechanic role
- Mechanical background and experience
- Ozone Depletion Certificate Tools with tool storage
- Valid driver’s license
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Melissa at (905) 361 – 3987 ext. 124 and email resume to Melissa at [email protected] for immediate consideration.