Description du poste
Our client in the healthcare space is currently looking for a Tech Project Coordinator to join the team on a fulltime basis.
- Maintaining project schedules; coordinate initiatives and goals with management and board members.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all internal and external team members. Facilitate all project meetings/calls, submit and respond to technical issues, gather system requirements, and coordinate platform enhancements/customizations.
- Set timelines, priorities, and resources for projects.
- Drafts detailed business requirements for product development to be delivered to development teams, including writing requirements/user stories for new products as well as enhancements for existing products.
- Perform daily activities with superior attention to detail and a determined focus on the quality of products delivered
- Stay current with the latest tools and techniques for requirements gathering and tracking.
- A demonstrated fast learner with the ability to independently process and understand significant amounts of business-related, technical information.
- Define project scope, goals, deliverables, project tasks, and resource requirements.
- Act as a liaison between the development team and management by communicating product goals and business vision, into clear, well-defined user stories.
- Convey the goals at the beginning of every release and sprint, participating in daily stand-ups, sprint planning, and review meetings.
- Coordinate the delivery of software products and coordinate all cross-functional teams to ensure that all affected areas are prepared for the implementation of the new product. Conducts training as necessary.
- Provide escalation within the project for issues that have arisen and have to be managed internally or with third-party developers.
- Expert in Agile Scrum/JIRA and Kanban methodologies
- Proficient in reporting adherence to project milestones, velocity, and error rates
- Track project deliverables using project management tools. Monitor and report progress of projects to all stakeholders.
Software Development Support
- Coordinate operational aspects of one or more software development teams.
- Lead the planning and implementation of software agile projects.
- Provide technical direction and support to the software development team.
- Contribute toward continual improvement of software development methodology.
- Stay current with the latest tools and technologies for software development with a focus on iOS and android development
Digital Marketing and Research
- Coordinates with management and board members to create marketing and promotional plans for new products and features. Manage key stakeholders and business partner’s expectations throughout the project through regular communications.
- Stay current with the latest tools and technology, proactively researching and weighing the best options to improve the project.
Information du contact
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]