Description du poste
Our client is a growing fintech company that strives through its team of vibrant, involved and bright “think outside of the box” people! They are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a crucial role in finding the best talent for our clients’ growing company. This person will be a key player in building the employer’s brand through various digital channels and recruiting events.
Our client is highly focused on customer-centric innovation, delivered through finance technology-driven solutions. The ideal candidate must have previous headhunting experience, they will be working at the Toronto office.
Your tasks as a Talent Acquisition Specialist are:
- 360-degree involvement in the selection process including; sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating and preparing offers
- Utilizing various sourcing venues in finding qualified candidates
- Organizing targeted outreach events in the industry to attract and hire the best talent
- Using talent market expertise, data, and business acumen to stay competitive in the recruitment market
- Assisting Hiring Managers with talent mapping for future roles
- Conduct Intake and debrief meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure alignment to the role requirements, review candidate assessments, and provide insights and recommendations
- Cultivate relationships with top universities, colleges, and professional groups to ensure we have a lead in recruiting the next generation of talent
Requirements for the Talent Acquisition Specialist position:
- 5 + years of full cycle recruiting experience, with the ability to recruit for technical and non-technical positions
- In-house recruiting experience at a fast-growing organization mixed with agency exposure is considered a strong asset
- Ability to act as a hiring consultant to upper management
- Experience working in fast paced environments is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media as a hiring tool
- Results oriented and hungry for success
- Excellent communication skills
- Looking for a long-term career at rapidly growing company
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!