Description du poste
Talent Acquisition Advisor – Retail Professionals
Permanent Position, Work from Home!
Recruitment experience for retail positions, sales associates, branch manager & merchandising specialists
$50K-$80K, based on level of experience
Benefits covered 100% by the employer, flex money & equipment provided!
Located in Chicago, Illinois
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for recruiting for the various permanent roles in our client’s retail branches in the United-States division.
This person carries out recruitment and interview activities according to the mandates assigned to them. The talented individual develops a pool of high-quality potential candidates through innovative recruitment strategies, while keeping recruitment costs reasonable. Our client offers various recruitment tools and is seeking driven, positive and delightful professionals that have a passion for people and for recruitment!
This position is located in Chicago, Illinois!
- Proceed with experience in the process of recruiting for retail and retail related positions across a large geographic territory, extremely comfortable in building relationships by phone, email and video interviews as well as communicating with the talent acquisition team through video and building team spirit
- Analyze job requirements to determine the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to prepare job postings
- Carry out job postings and ensure proper organization of the resumes received
- Create a pool of qualified candidates, promote, and attract new candidates in social or professional networks
- Evaluate applications from different recruitment sources
- Conduct phone / video interviews
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal clients by presenting them with the best candidates and providing rapid follow-ups
- Enter and update candidate information in real time in the application tracking system
- Carry out welcome or onboarding sessions for new employees and update onboarding programs, as needed
- Get involved in various continuous improvement projects for the processes and procedures in place
- Participate in the development and implementation of various special or corporate projects
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or a related discipline
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good understanding of recruiting in a retail context
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written in English
- Excellent networking skills, in person or online
- Sense of initiative, proactivity and the ability to work in a constantly changing environment
- Team spirit and great ability to work with others
- Attention to detail
- Experience with application management software
- Strong sourcing experience
Join an exceptional team of talent acquisition and human resources professionals!
Information du contact
(514) 227-4640 ext: 240