Description du poste
Calling all customer service representatives with experience in the industry of TRAVEL!!!
Our client, one of the largest online travel agencies in the Country, is currently growing their team of Sr. Customer Solution Agents! Do you think you have what it takes to join a new generation contact management solution center? If so, Keep reading!
The successful candidate within this position will be able to provide ongoing assistance to travelers prior to, during or post travel.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Provide customer service excellence and effectively analyze any inquiries by providing a solution that is suitable for the both parties
- Accurately perform tasks and transactions that follow company procedures and policies
- Actively participate in group meetings, training sessions and product knowledge workshops
- Answer technical or complex travel inquiries via email or telephone
- Maintain healthy working relationships with team members
- Remain current on industry changes and news
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the travel industry (knowledge of consolidation business would be an asset)
- Working knowledge of a GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, Apollo, or Galileo) and proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent communication skills English and French (oral & written)
- Flexible to work various shifts (weekends, etc)
- Ambitious team player that is detail-oriented, friendly and outgoing problem solving abilities!
Information du contact
Interested? For more information please contact Arianne at 514-227-4640 x 234, or to apply directly please send your resume to [email protected]