Description du poste
Senior Solution Architect – ECommerce
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join there team on a fulltime basis.
As a Senior Solution Architect focusing on e-Commerce clients, you will be responsible for defining and vetting software and product solutions that best address client business needs. Having the right mix of both technical and business skills will allow you to explain complex solutions to audiences of varying technical understanding. You will use your knowledge to influence which frameworks, software solutions, platforms and technologies are used considering current and future objectives.
- Lead eCommerce technical delivery from design to launch.
- Design solution architectures that effectively address both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Clearly articulate complex technical solutions to key business stakeholders.
- Ability to build deep relationships with customers and become a trusted advisor.
- Provide technical leadership to teams working within a disciplined development methodology (SAFe)
- Propose solutions and provide effort estimates for existing customers engagements and during the sales process.
- Actively participate in Pre-sales activities including solutioning, estimating, planning, resourcing and presenting.
- Mentor, coach and motivate less senior architects and developers.
- Working with the project manager to support the technical aspects of project delivery including planning, estimating, quality, change and risk management.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing customer requirements and technology landscape.
- Drive towards delivery excellence and customer delight
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to set and manage appropriate customer expectations when defining solutions
- Work with peers to strive for continuous improvement through establishing and driving best practices and processes in architecture
- Support the VP of Architecture in working through the vision and mission of the department across the broader organization.
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years as a Solution architect in the eCommerce space with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex commerce solutions. Excellent communication skills (English), with the ability to work with stakeholders of all levels both technical and non-technical.
- Ability to produce detailed solution architecture diagrams and documentation.
- Ability to prepare and lead client technical working sessions.
- Experience with more than one leading eCommerce Platforms including:
- SAP Commerce Cloud
- Oracle Commerce (ATG)
- Oracle Commerce Cloud (OCC)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C)
- Deep understanding of a variety of software architecture patterns including:
- Layered (n-tier)
- Experience with the SAP or Oracle ecosystems in particular the CX Suites.
- Knowledge of other widely used eCommerce platforms including
- Understanding of modern DevOps practices.
- Understanding of public cloud infrastructure and services such as AWS.
Information du contact
If interested, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]