Description du poste
Our client is looking for Software Developers to join their growing team in Toronto.
Salary: Base + bonuses & profit sharing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use leading-edge technologies to produce n-tier enterprise applications.
- Analyze functional specifications and create and document technical designs.
- Develop high-quality code that meets our product specifications and technical standards.
- Conduct unit testing and assist Quality Assurance staff to successfully complete QA and integration testing.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to team members.
- Meet critical project deadlines, doing whatever it takes.
- Provide second-level support to internal staff members and clients as required.
- Visual Studio 2013-2019, .NET and C# are a must (experience with version 4.5 or later is required)
- Must have working experience with WPF/MVVM building desktop applications.
- Must have ORM experience. Knowledge of Entity Framework 6.x will be considered an asset.
- Must have working experience with MS-SQL Server, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures.
- Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, TDD, WCF, Team Foundation Server, MS Reporting Services, and Windows Workflow Foundation are assets
- Good understanding of MS-SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures; Familiarity with CLR assemblies is an asset
Education & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of software development experience with above technologies/frameworks.
- Experience with Kanban methodology, continuous integration and TDD.
- Proven prior work experience developing large and complex applications.
- Relational database-driven and n-tier application development experience.
- Solid understanding of and experience with the software development life cycle.
- Self-starter that can work in an agile environment with little oversight and direction.
- Pride and craftsmanship in the work that you do.
Information du contact
If you are interested in this role, apply with confidence to [email protected]