Description du poste
Our client in Toronto is currently in search for a Senior Software Developer, Team lead to join on a fulltime basis.
The Senior Software Developer, Team Lead assists with the day-to-day operation, coaching and mentorship of various software development teams leveraging expert knowledge in front and back end programming languages. This position will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable code to develop high throughput, performance critical, scalable applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Direct and design software development projects; develop and implement efficient, clean code with assigned team that satisfies customer requirements.
· Manage team with regards to task assignments, work arrangements and other Software Development Department expectations.
· Ensure work progress stays on schedule and update stakeholders on project status.
· Oversee the activities and performance of direct reports.
· Collaborate with other development teams on design and implementation of features spanning multiple products/modules.
· Perform Test-Driven and Security-Driven Development.
· Conduct comprehensive testing and code reviews to ensure that industry coding standards are followed.
Qualifications and Skills
· 8+ years experience as a Software Developer using object-oriented programming to build scalable applications.
· Experience with Python, Google Compute Engine and Google BigQuery is a plus.
· Experience with SQL Server and Postgres database design, optimization and writing queries.
· Expertise designing, building, and supporting scalable systems in a production environment.
· Expertise optimizing SQL databases and designing supportable schemas.
· Expertise managing code in git and resolving merge conflicts and renaming branches.
· Expert understanding of object-oriented programming (the SOLID principles of design), with understanding of building a cloud deployed scalable application.
· Experience with any modern frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js is essential.
· Experience with responsive layout design is a plus.
· Experience working in NodeJS/Typescript environments is a plus.
Information du contact
If you are interested in this role please apply with confidence to [email protected]