Description du poste
• Collaboratively work alongside others to deliver value back to the organization.
• Work alongside Sponsors and Architects to implement project plans.
• Roll out new and updated applications into production.
• Deliver full-stack solutions.
• Participate in supporting the applications and components that our team is accountable for in a team rotation support structure.
• Can Have the opportunity to learn and be exposed to state-of-the-art Telecommunications and ISP-specific technologies at all levels.
• 5+ years of software development experience.
• Highly proficient in Python with good knowledge of PHP.
• Proven experience developing in a Linux environment and implementing systems and services. • Must be passionate about software & system architecture, and programming technology in general.
• Experience with Debian, Ubuntu and Kong.
Experience working with two or more of the following: distributed/parallel systems, enterprise integration, web application development, network software, service-oriented architecture, web services.
• Strong understanding of maintaining relational databases.
• Has had exposure to full-stack development.
• Experience with PHP, PERL, BASH scripts, PASCAL, and Cold Fusion.
• Experience with Graylog / Syslog.
• General understanding of Networking, DNS, Firewalls.