Description du poste
Our growing client located in Oakville is currently looking to hire 5 .Net Developers to join there team on a fulltime basis. The developers will be working on a couple different teams, below is the job description.
Looking for amazing Full Stack and low-level Software Developers for Oakville.
**Do you have experience in creating software, SDK’s and API’s or writing embedded firmware? If Yes this is the role for you**
Tech Stack :
· C, Rust on bare-metal and embedded Linux
· .NET Core 3.0, Angular 7, React, Node.js, vue.js, Ember.js,
· Swift, Kotlin, Android / iOS
· Web services, REST APIs, and Entity Framework with object-oriented design, unit testing, optimization, and multithreaded programming
· PostgreSQL, Graph, Neo4J
· iPython, Google BigQuery, and Google Cloud Platform
· Airflow, Kafka, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
· Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable code to develop high throughput, performance critical, scalable applications.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications by following coding best-practices, peer collaboration and continuous learning.
· Perform Test-Driven and Security-Driven Development.
· Conduct comprehensive code reviews and ensure that coding standards are followed.
· Analyze call stacks, trace files, debug logs or performance data to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of bugs.
· Participate in development of prototypes, minimum viable products and PoCs.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Information du contact
If you are interested, please apply with confidence to [email protected]