Description du poste
Reporting to the Social Media Specialist plays a leadership role in translating the Company’s product road maps into programs, communication plans and initiatives designed to assist in the attainment of those goals.
This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role which requires strong partnerships with our Product Management team, Marketing, Content, and Customer Experience teams to build go-to-market plans, which help educate, engage, and empower our prospects and customers to understand our products/solutions, elevates the brand, and drives new customer demand.
Success in this role will be measured by:
· Positive P&L by product and business line
· Increased revenue
· Positive brand recognition and consistency across chosen published channels
· An increase in defined customer engagement metrics (measured by users taking the desired action)
· Website and social media traffic growth
· Conversion metrics definition and growth
· Social media positive sentiment metrics
· Customer feedback and survey data
Social Media Specialist works to create and execute a strategy that will help us grow our social media traffic and manage a variety of other marketing projects. The successful incumbent will work on developing, managing and analyze the communication and social media strategy for a variety of projects as well as work on other marketing tasks as assigned by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Synthesize consumer insights, market trends (global and local), and competitive landscape to drive social media decisions across all channels.
· Upload and update digital content for all company digital channels (including but not limited to the company’s website on a regular basis.
· Execute digital marketing campaigns to support lead generation, retention & revenue growth.
· Work in tandem with the Marketing, Product Management and Social Media team to develop innovative campaigns incorporating social, email, SEO, SEM, SMS and other digital channels.
· Work with the product team to develop value proposition and product positioning that builds product awareness and drives consumer demand.
· Manage campaigns, track and report metrics and provide recommendations that identify opportunities to retain and grow customer business.
· Work with various stakeholders to develop tailored digital content marketing & ensure content marketing strategies align with the broader digital strategy.
· Monitor and measure content marketing performance & make recommendations based on best practices to relevant stakeholders.
· Stay current on digital and content marketing best practices, platforms, and tools.
· Perform market research, gap analyses, and competitor research to identify marketing communications opportunities and threats and develop strategies to leverage or mitigate each respectively.
· Challenge the status quo to drive purposeful programs that resonate with consumers.
· Define the marketing campaign strategy and develop and integrated marketing plan, investment, and marketing mix recommendation.
· Work cross-functionally with the marketing leadership team and their teams of direct reports, as well as all agency partners to develop and execute all marketing and communications plans that are integrated consistently across all communications channels including print, digital, email, PR, that demonstrably “move the needle”.
· Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of campaigns and programs including the conception and drafting of creative briefs, planning, execution, and reporting.
· Monitor performance of marketing programs, understand, and analyze key marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are meeting response, engagement, and revenue goals.
· Develop clear master messaging for go-to-marketing plans and oversee implementation and adherence to the message in all respective channels.
· Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements
§ Accountability & Dependability
§ Detail and Quality Orientation
§ Provide Consultation
§ Time Management
§ Continual Learning
§ Team Player
§ Ethics & Integrity
§ Technically Inclined
§ A minimum of least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and content marketing.
§ Strong understanding of digital platforms and tools for digital marketing including ecommerce and email marketing platforms (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook), Amazon Vendor & Seller Central, Google Analytics, SEO, Hootsuite, and social advertising platforms.
§ Progressive experience with content management systems. An understanding of the importance of rich content and why we do it, is a must.
§ Broad knowledge of digital marketing principles, best practices and reporting / analysis.
§ Strong & collaborative team player with a natural ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
§ Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
§ Detail-oriented and able to adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
§ Excellent writing skills with a strong grasp of grammar, spelling, punctuation and style.
§ Certification in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and UX Design is an asset.