Description du poste
Our client located in the Vaughn/Concord area is currently looking for a Social Media Specialist to join there team on a fulltime basis.
In this Social Media Specialist role you will be required to build awareness, social profile and community for the companies lines of business to help grow there customer base across Canada.
- your role will be to develop, drive and implement the social media strategy for these brands, handling content creation, posting and brand engagement across the relevant social media landscape
- Tracking and performance analyses of social media activity are also a key part of your function
- website enhancements, developing content for SEO, E-mail / SMS campaigns as well as other digital marketing activities
- Extensive understanding of the Canadian social media landscape, and track record of how to best leverage social media platforms in brand building
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills, to create and execute social content as well as other marketing communications
- Good comfort level with Google Analytics and Excel as tools to collect and analyze data
- Strong graphic and design sense to direct consumer-facing content on social platforms, and provide input in other areas from our website look to UIs to ad campaigns
Information du contact
If interested in this position please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]