Description du poste
Are you a social media guru? Do you have a degree in Journalism, Business or a similar field? If so, we want to meet you! We are currently searching for a Social Media and Digital Advisor to be part of our client’s team of professionals. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual who has a passion for digital media.
Our client has been around for over 15 years and has remained a well reputed company in Canada.
Your tasks as a Social Media and Digital Advisor:
- Create digital content for use on social media and other platforms
- Create compelling and engaging content that will help scale the company’s digital presence and social outreach
- Work with members of the Marketing Department, internal stakeholders and relevant agencies to develop and execute marketing campaigns (including paid advertising campaigns) and initiatives across relevant brand channels on an ongoing basis
- Provide on-the-ground support and coordination for key brand events/initiatives as required, including content creation, community management, etc.
- Develop and execute social media contests and campaigns from inception phase to post-campaign analysis
- Maintain regular KPI tracking and reporting, feeding into various internal and external communications as required
- Monitor social media channels and keep abreast of emerging issues and social media mentions even outside of regular business hours. Escalate significant issues to the Manager and Vice President as they arise to develop communications strategies to mitigate risks to the Company’s reputation
- Keep abreast of emerging social media platforms, tools and technologies on an ongoing basis
- Develop social media strategies to meet business objectives and fulfill customer/driver needs and expectations
- Assist with copywriting for a variety of media including but not limited to: social media posts, webpages, newsletter articles, video scripts, posters
The required qualifications for the Social Media and Digital Advisor:
- Post-secondary degree in Communications, English, Marketing, Journalism or Business. Post-graduate certificate in PR or Communications an asset
- 5+ years of experience in writing and creating both traditional and digital media
- Solid understanding of social media metrics and analytics
- An eye for detail, exceptional grammatical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience working with social media management platforms and leading the execution of social media campaigns
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Snapchat as well as relevant strategies for each channel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a proactive approach to working across department boundaries and sharing information
- A self-starter, receptive to challenges, who maintains a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to multi-task under time constraints and competing demands of various stakeholders
- Experience in the creation of digital content and use of major graphic design tools
Information du contact
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Qualified candidates please submit your resume to [email protected]
or call Sarika at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 115