Description du poste
Our client, a very well established general contractor in the ICI marketplace is looking to bring on a site superintendent to their team. The company is a well known, employee owned company that would be classified as mid size. They are looking for some one who has worked on institutional or commercial renovations. They have a solid project pipeline.
– Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
– Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
– Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
– Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
– Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
– Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
– Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
– Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the job site.
– Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
– Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
– Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
– Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
– Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
– Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
– Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.