Description du poste
Currently looking for a Site Superintendent with Environmental Remediation project experience.
Our client is a full service environmental remediation company with extensive experience in site remediation, demolition, tank installation & removal, and water treatment technology. They have been in the industry for over 25 years and are proudly Canadian and family owned and operated. They work with several large General Contractors such as EllisDon, PCL and Metrus along with Public Owners such as Halton Region, the City of Mississauga and Infrastructure Ontario.
Our client is currently looking for a Site Superintendent to join there growing team. Their projects span across the GTA. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of Site Supervision experience on either Environmental or Demolition projects. This company offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
• Health & Safety coordination and management for the site. Ensure that safety is a top priority.
• Ensure all trades use proper PPE, have required certificates (fall prevention, WHMIS, working at heights, first aid, asbestos/hazardous materials, competent supervisor per MOL, etc.).
• Attend construction meetings to discuss progress, site issues, changes, and site conditions.
• Assist in setting up job site (hoarding, safety boxes, marking phasing lines, site office, storage).
• Provide ‘work-arounds’ and solutions to issues (interferences, overlaps, scheduling problems).
• Coordinate daily with Project Manager.
• Ensure each project remains on schedule, provide schedule improvements wherever possible.
• Review plan/drawings discrepancies in the field and report to the PM.
• Complete reports for site reviews, progress reports, activity reports.
• Remain up to date with all H&S certificates and requirements
• Maintain an understanding of current building codes and requirements