Description du poste
Our client is a well renowned ICI contractor. They are know for treating their people incredibly well and have a fantastic name with in the industry. They are looking for someone who’s mainly focused in the ICI sector on projects between 5-40 million dollars. The Site Superintendent will be responsible for the day-to-day activities on the construction site.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the job site
- Ability to supervise 5-50 people.
- Minimum 40 hr per week.
- Work with the Project Manager in order to maintain the construction schedule.
- Manage, schedule, and supervise sub-trades and site staff to ensure work is planned and performed efficiently.
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved construction plans, specifications, design drawings and applicable codes.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Site Supervisory experience in Industrial, Commercial, Institutional (ICI) construction
- Ability to read blueprints, and drawings
- Be safety-oriented
- Has excellent personality and enjoys teamwork
- Has worked on projects valuing 5-40 million dollars
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Must have a valid driver’s license