Description du poste
Our client has been a leader for over 100 years in the Aerospace industry, offering technical publications and regulatory support. They are a strong supplier of high quality, value added solutions, focused on improving the global aerospace market. Presently, they are recruiting for a Shipping Coordinator for a 1 or possibly 2-year contract.
- Provided front-line interaction with internal and external stakeholders to ensure reliable and accurate execution of distribution activities and ensure interchangeability between client’s internal distribution and off-site warehouse.
- Schedules and coordinates shipments for domestic carriers.
- Provide tracking and shipping history information to internal stakeholders on request.
- Distribution specialist will ensure that queries, problems and issues reported to the department are addressed within 24 hours at the latest.
- Oversee implementation of a log to keep track of these issues and provide an audit of activity and actions taken
- Prepare shipping paperwork as well as complete shipping transaction in appropriate system.
- Prepare box labels for shipments as required.
- Distribution specialist will assist with processing invoices from vendors. Specialists will use Excel and SAP, to process & monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date, research and resolve invoice discrepancies, correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries, assist with month end
- Distribution Specialist will sort and prepare incoming C.P. mail for internal distribution. All incoming properly addressed mail will be delivered on the next available mail run.
- Interoffice mail will be sorted upon receipt and delivered on next available daily mail run.
- Upon receipt of incoming package, an email will be sent to the recipient. Courier packages will be delivered on the scheduled daily mail run and delivery signatures will be obtained for each express package. Recipients requiring expedited delivery can come to the mail center to pick up package.
- Upon receipt, an email will be sent to the recipient. Ground packages will be delivered on the scheduled daily mail run and delivery signatures will be obtained for each ground package. Recipients requiring expedited delivery can come to the mail center to pick up package.
- For purposes of this Performance Standard, Lookup/Research Mail will not exceed 10% of overall daily incoming mail volume. All non-identifiable mail will be opened, sorted and prepared for delivery on the next available mail run. If not identified after the second sort, such mail is to be set aside, and the Administrator notified. Once the proper recipient has been identified, the mail will be immediately forwarded.
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar role
- Proficient English written and spoken
- Shipping knowledge (an asset)
Information du contact
For more information on this position please call Kharen at 514-227-4640 x279 or send your CV directly to: [email protected]