Description du poste
Are you in good physical shape? Do you have experience as a shipping clerk or a similar position? If so, we want to meet you! We are currently looking for a shipping clerk to join our team of professionals who specialize in the pharmaceutical industry.
Your tasks as a Shipping Clerk:
- Assist in the organization of the warehouse; place chemicals, equipment, materials, etc.
- Conduct a physical inventory of shipping supplies
- Collect/package all regular orders, wholesalers and transfers
- Check that the products correspond to the order form before packing them
- Packing goods and refrigerated products
- Check packages to ensure that all information is accurate
- Enter billing information into the UPS/Fedex software
The required qualifications for the Shipping Clerk position:
- High school diploma required (forklift driver’s certificate is an asset)
- Have a minimum of one year of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (oral and written)
- Have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 on ext. 247.
Interviews are starting now!
This opportunity isn’t what you are searching for?
Do not hesitate to contact us, we have a large diversity of available positions, one of them must be the perfect fit for you!
You can also come to meet us directly at the 333 DÉCARIE BOUL – SUITE 250 | MONTRÉAL OR at the 2550 DANIEL-JOHNSON BOUL – SUITE 100 | LAVAL (ground floor, Desjardins building)
We are looking forward to meet you!