Description du poste
Position: Shipper-Receiver / Clerk
Shift: 6 am to 2:30 pm -Monday to Friday
Location: Hwy 400 and Finch
• Monitoring the merchandise leaving the company’s warehouse.
• Creating shipping documents such as invoices, customs documents
• Print shipping labels, schedule pick-ups, and ensure that each package has the proper postage.
• Perform inventory control and track a shipment’s delivery status.
• Coordinate deliveries to customers and clients on a daily basis, including addressing packages, and staying in contact with shipping companies.
• Provide excellent customer service, maintaining good relationships with shipping companies and clients who are receiving goods.
• Pick, prepare, and load purchased products onto the trucks or load the customer’s truck.
• Receive and process material orders on a daily basis, including accepting deliveries, labelling them and distributing packages internally
• Keep the shipping area clean, organized, and safe always for the efficient operation of the building.
• Safe and efficient movement and storage of the product while at the facility
- High School education or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Shipping/receiving experience.
- Computer inventory experience.
- Statistical data entry.
- Knowledge of Inventory Management experience.
- Proven attendance record.
- Forklift license (Counterbalance)
- Experience with Documentation: BOL and other Customs documentation
- Must be computer literate
- Some experience with Nafta
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!