Description du poste
We are seeking team-oriented individuals to join our client’s team.
- Operate and maintain Industrial sewing machines, Paff single needle.
- Read and interpret work orders and adjust machines and materials to match, including selecting fabric, thread and needles, mounting necessary attachments and double-checking settings before beginning a large run.
- Inspect and repair finished products as needed and make machine adjustments to compensate for errors or quality issues.
- Record accurately the materials used, maintenance performed, and number of pieces completed during each shift, keeping each of these metrics within target ranges.
- Prepare materials for machine embroidery and other automatic embellishment, including securing the fabric in hoops, templates or clamps and guiding into a machine.
- Troubleshoot basic machinery problems and request service or repairs as needed.
- Meet or exceed consistent daily and weekly output and quality goals.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- At least 2 years experience
- Must know how to communicate in English.
- Good physical (hand/eye) coordination
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and more.
- Must be tested before starting.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Some dust
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail.
Type of Materials
- Fibre Glass
· Steeles and Alness (North York)
· 8:30 am to 5 pm