Description du poste
Are you a natural handyman? Do you have experience repairing appliances? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you! We are currently searching for a Direct Mobile Service Technician to be part of our client’s team of professionals. As a service technician, you will be providing high quality manufacture based in-home repair for our client’s customers.
Our client has been around for over 50 years and is a well reputed company that specializes in electronics and home appliances.
Your tasks as a Direct Mobile Service Technician:
- Resolution of customer relation issues
- Provide accurate information to assist the customer in obtaining optimum performance of their LG appliances.
- Maintaining the company vehicle, tools, and equipment provided
- Preparing reports as required
- Submitting completed claim
- Performing truck stock inventory as required
- The ordering and returning of parts
- Other duties assigned by the Supervisor
The required qualifications for the direct mobile service Technician :-
- Must have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in repairing appliances, including: ranges, refrigerators, dishwashers, washers, dryers, microwaves, etc.
- Must have the ability to do sealed system work
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs and slide/pull heavy objects
- Ozone Depletion Certified
- Gas Fitter Ticket (would be considered an asset)
- Must have the ability to read wiring diagrams
- Must have demonstrated Computer/Smartphone knowledge
- Must have a G Driver’s License (must be able to provide a clean driving abstract)
- Having experience in Microsoft Office would be considered an asset but not necessary
- Prior Home Electronics or Air Conditioning experience would also be considered an asset