Description du poste
Service Desk Agent I
Level 1 support, candidates needs to be fully bilingual in English/French.
Provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with regular and new incidents. All level 1 calls will be handled by this individual.
- Is familiar with the key components of the service(s) being supported.
- Provides a single point of contact for all users of the service.
- Ensures that a continuously high level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Receives calls at the Service Desk and undertakes dialogue with the user, ensuring standard Service Desk scripts are followed.
- Ensures that contingency plans are understood and followed in the event that the Service Desk tool is unavailable.
- Provides users with status reports on existing Incidents, ensuring the Incident record is updated accordingly.
- Records Incidents/Changes/Service Requests within the Incident Management tool and assigns to the appropriate Resolver.
- Ensures new Incident records are opened for all & legitimate Incidents.
- Ensures that users do not have multiple Incident records open for the same issue.
- Ensures correct contact details are recorded on all Incidents.
- Captures accurate descriptions of all new Incidents/Changes/Service Requests, classifies them correctly and applies the appropriate classification codes.
Information du contact
Interested in this role? Please send your resumes to [email protected]