Description du poste
New job opportunity! – Ville Saint-Laurent
Our client, a leader in retail construction, is seeking a Service Call Coordinator who will oversee all aspects of Retail Store maintenance and service calls for their clients across Canada.
- Responsible for the daily operations of maintenance & repair calls/requests for Clients as well as internal colleagues
- Accurately troubleshoot & dispatch technicians to service calls accordingly, catering to various maintenance related issues & emergency related requests by the client.
- Preparation and communication of PO’s to managers and suppliers
- Responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customers & sub-contractors
- Follow up on all service calls and ensure everyone involved is up-to-date.
- Ensure all service calls are completed to the satisfaction of the clients.
- Conduct research for suppliers, have them tender for contracts, and grant contracts.
- Be available to handle emergency calls outside of regular office hours (rotation with other team members).
- Responsible to assist estimating & managing the over-flow of Special Project requests from new and existing clients and ensuring that all projects are completed on time, budget and meets client expectations
- Responsible to ensure that all information for service request invoicing is in order and readily available.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Communications skills – both verbal and written
- Versatile and flexible under high pressure situations
- Strong organizational skills
- Displays original thinking and creativity
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to work flexible schedules – 24/7 on-call. 2-4 calls on weekends
- Bilingual (oral and written)
- Min of 1 year of related experience