Description du poste
Our client is a fantastic company to work at. Offers friendly environment, excellent working conditions and great team. Presently looking for a Senior Product Development Manager to join their dynamic team.
- Develop, model and manage the launch of new items;
- Manage the development of new products with various suppliers and partners;
- Work closely with various internal teams to understand and meet the specific needs of customers.
- Uses creativity and insights to ensure product development capabilities meet or exceed growth demands, as well as all industry and client requirements regarding product quality, cost improvements, on-time delivery, and regulatory compliance are met;
- Leads and inspires the product and project manager teams in envisioning and building world-class products that will benefit and delight our customers;
- Develops and optimizes relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders (industry, third party companies, marketing, sales, quality assurance)
- Benchmarking against competitor products to identify market gaps, product strengths and weaknesses, new product opportunities, and key features for new products
- Provides a broad range of support to the organization in the areas of operations, production, manufacturing, and marketing. Works closely with the manufacturing facilities and cross functional units;
- Works closely with consumer insights and strategy to identify consumer needs;
- Oversees and coordinates the development of new product lines ensuring that innovative products are introduced to market in a timely manner;
- Understands all aspects of the business, business strategy and objectives, sales, marketing, and operations to ensure product development initiatives are carefully integrated and aligned with company priorities
- Conducts a full business case analysis, feasibility assessments and manages COGS targets to ensure corporate profitability goals are met
- Develop and implement effective reporting to keep project stakeholders and senior management informed on key project metrics
- Collaborates with senior management and cross-functional teams to create product roadmaps and shape project requirements and tasks
- Facilitate the resolution of logistical and technical issues as they arise
- Oversee and coordinate all product development related activities
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Minimum 6+ years’ progressive management responsibility in consumer product development.
- Demonstrated track record of excellent working relationship with operations to drive an effective and agile product development process
- Strong leadership skills, flexibility, and creative problem solving to successfully organize and manage development programs.
- Experience managing projects involving multi-disciplinary teams operating in a fast-paced, innovation driven environment
- Knowledge of the emerging Promotional industry would be considered an asset
Information du contact
Interested? Send your CV to [email protected]