Description du poste
Our client in Toronto is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join there team on a fulltime basis.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will play a key role leading projects end-to-end across product and experiences related to data and analytics for our customers. You will empathize with our users and deliver products that meet their evolving needs. Reporting to the UX Manager, you will work with a multidisciplinary team of Product Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Developers.
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
· Own projects from start to finish, leading design initiatives such as planning, sketching, prototyping, and leading stakeholder reviews
· Collaborate closely with teams of designers, product managers, and developers to prototype, test and ship the best products for our customers
· Work closely with data scientists and UX researchers to determine and plan the best methods and tools based on objectives and constraints
· 5 – 7 years of professional experience in Product Design working with a product or technology company is required
· Passion for solving complex problems; ability to organize large amounts of information and simplify complex processes is essential
· Deep knowledge of product design, including common interaction patterns used and associated trade-offs, and best practices for responsive web, Android, and iOS interfaces is required
· Experience collaborating closely with product management, engineering, and research would be helpful
Information du contact
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]