Description du poste
Our client is looking for a Senior Estimator to join their team and hit the ground running. They have a a great culture and promote longevity. The need is urgent!
- Quantity take-offs and cost estimates for upcoming bid projects and current projects.
- Assistance as needed in the tendering processes.
- Soliciting subcontractors, suppliers and specified manufacturers.
- Review of project specifications and drawings for upcoming projects and develop a winning strategy during tender.
- Distributing and maintaining control of bid documents and attending the site visits.
- Assisting in the presentation of the estimate/proposal when required.
- Setup and preparation of prequalification proposals.
- Setup, preparation, generation of RFIs, Shop Drawings, Construction Schedules, Meeting Minutes, quotations for changes to contract, Document Control indexing and filing systems, Operations and Maintenance Manuals, As-built Drawings.
- Deliveries and pickups to be arranged if and as required.
- Setup and filing as needed for the above-mentioned tasks.
- Assist Project Managers, and Site Superintendents in Contract Administration of projects. Work as a team player within the office environment.
- Prepare a construction schedule, monitor and forecast the schedule and costs throughout the project.
- Job costing reporting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction related field or QS or PQS Certification
- Must have Canadian ICI experience
- 5-10 years of experience
- Estimating experience and knowledge of techniques & cost control.
- Proven experience taking ownership and leading in the preparation of an estimate / proposal, including identifying risk and opportunities, and maintaining a win strategy.