Description du poste
Our client, a Global Leader in Financial Technology is looking for Senior Business Development Manager.
Create strategic growth and revenue for Global Transaction banking (Business Banking Digital Channel Capabilities, Business Payments, Virtual Account Management, Cash Flow Forecasting for SME’s, Working Capital Management for mid and large sized Corporates, Payables and Receivables Finance) software and service offerings through new client acquisition in Tier 1 banks in Canada. Specifically RBC, TD, Scotiabank and National Bank.
Scope of Role:
We are looking for a determined Sales Executive who can confidently articulate value proposition to C-level executives in both Technology and Business at named Tier 1 Canadian banks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the acquisition of new clients. With domain knowledge of Transaction Banking preferred, the candidate will facilitate the end to end sales process from prospecting to deal closure at RBC, TD Scotiabank and National Bank.
An ideal addition is someone with a proven sales track record, has existing relationships with Technology executives and CIO’s within Commercial/Transaction Banking at RBC, TD, Scotiabank and National Banks, is capable of working independently, and is excited by the thought of expanding market share.
· Responsible for selling software products and solutions e.g. business banking channel solutions, payments, cash management, virtual account management, working capital management, payables and receivables finance etc. to RBC, TD, Scotiabank and National Bank
· Build relationships with Technology and Business executives to identify new initiatives and generate the pipeline for new business
· Lead client engagements and key negotiations from lead generation through to contract signature
· Accountable for and lead all new RFPs/proposal submissions and directing the right team for increasing the probability of a win
· Provide insight to the business on market trends affecting clients
· Work closely with other teams (e.g. pre sales, product, professional services, Marketing, and other professionals)
· Work with Marketing to establish campaigns to create ‘pull’ in the Canada market with a focus on ROI & optimization from new business
· Deliver on agreed annual revenue/order book/software license fee targets as per the company business plan
· Reporting of actual v/s budgeted sales on a regular basis
· Will be required to travel within Canada
The following defines the core requirements necessary for the candidate to be considered for the role:
· Sales executive with 10-15 years Sales experience
· Must have prior experience in selling technology solutions to RBC, TD, Scotiabank and National Bank
· Existing relationships with Commercial/Transaction Banking at RBC, TD, Scotiabank and National Bank
· Proven track record of meeting revenue targets and achieving annual multi-million dollar sales quotas Experience interfacing with the customers and prospects at CTO/CIO/ VP/Senior Director levels
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and influencing skills
· Prior experience working in a global delivery model is preferred
· Open to candidates from Tech companies, banks and consulting firms