Description du poste
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a Senior Accountant? If yes, then this opportunity may be for you!
Our client has been in business for 59 years. They are leaders in the development and manufacture of breastfeeding products and solutions, and "Healthcare", engineering and manufacturing highly innovative medical vacuum technology solutions. Our client distributes its products in over 100 countries and employs over 1,600 staff worldwide.
The successful candidate will be Responsible for the maintenance of a system of controls over day-to-day accounting transactions and the reporting of financial statements. Must have the ability to analyze and interpret financial activity and report this to upper management. This individual will also be responsible for Monthly, Quarterly and Year End reports, Inventory Management and various other duties. The Senior Accountant reports to the Director of Finance.
- Prepare the monthly financial statements and other financial reports for upper management.
- Prepare all monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to be submitted to corporate head office.
- Quarterly reconciliations with sister companies for all inter-company transactions.
- Analyze and reconcile General Ledger accounts.
- Inventory transactions, costing & other analyses including bill of materials management, item maintenance and inventory adjustments.
- Design and implement reports through various reporting programs such as Crystal Reports, Access, Excel and Tableau, communicating trends and critical financial data to upper management.
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit.
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing accounting policies and procedures
- Implement new financial policies and procedures, internal controls and operation processes where appropriate.
- Lead various projects directed toward improving operational efficiency and improving reporting accuracy and usefulness.
requirements and Qualifications
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Accounting or related field.
- Enrolled in CPA designation program.
- Knowledge of modern and complex principles and practices of accounting.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial information.
- Knowledge of computerized financial reporting and management information systems.
- Above excellent skills in report design through Excel are mandatory and strong skills in Crystal Reports preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and plan work.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent initiative and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Excel and Outlook above average skills; good understanding of ERP systems (Sage, Salesforce.com, SAP), Tableau experience preferred.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of business.
- 5 years’ experience in an accounting related position.
Information du contact
Don't miss this opportunity, Apply Today!
Qualified candidates please contact Sarika at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 115.
Email resume to [email protected]