Description du poste
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a Senior Accountant? If yes, then this opportunity may be for you!
Our client has been committed to maintaining the highest level of excellence in their products and services for valued customers. They supply multi-purpose screws for every application, from decking, cabinetry, vinyl window & doors, sheet metal, framing and wood applications.
Today, our client is the leading manufacturer and global supplier of high-quality screws and specialty fasteners. Their research and development experts continue to design an innovative quality product to outperform in any condition.
- 5 years plus of professional full cycle bookkeeping experience, including payroll.
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA,CGA or CMA), or significant progress toward obtainment of designation
- College diploma or University degree in Accounting, Business or a related field
- Understanding and ‘hands-on’ application of accounting theory,
- Multi-functional and deadline-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, results driven, capability of working independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, highly organized, punctual and a positive team player
- Eager to learn and has “ get work done” attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Reporting to VP Finance, the Senior Accountant will be in charge of daily routines in full accounting cycle.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Close month-end and assist VP Finance to complete monthly financial package
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Process payroll
- Improve and streamline A/P and A/R function
- Submit government remittances
- Assist with audits when required and year end procedures as assigned
- Career opportunities for employees
- Good benefit plan and competitive matching pension plan.
- Great working environment
Information du contact
Don't miss this opportunity, Apply now!
Qualified candidates please contact Sarika at (905) 361 - 3987 ext. 115.
Email resume to [email protected]