Description du poste
Do you have a passion for servicing Access Controls, CCTV, and Intrusion systems? If so, this maybe the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security, Nurse call and Communications Systems in Canada. Our client is a proudly Canadian, employee owned company with over 750 people in 28 locations coast to coast. An entrepreneurial company with a legacy of success, they pride themselves on having a team of industry leading talent and an exciting plan for the future. This position could lead to supervisory duties dependent on qualifications and experience.
Your tasks as a security installation technician:
- Perform installation, programming, commissioning, troubleshooting, repair and inspection functions on Video Surveillance, Access Control, Intrusion and other related products and cabling.
- Provide customers with training for proper system usage and respond to technical inquiries.
The required qualifications for the security installation technician:
- Must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience working within the Security Industry with Access Controls, CCTV, and Intrusion systems
- Basic knowledge of network systems
- Having an electrical/Electronic Post-Secondary Education an Asset
- Must have a valid driver’s licence with clean abstract
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Information du contact
Qualified candidates please contact Nicole at (905) 361 - 3987 ext: 124
or email resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.