Description du poste
Do you enjoy working in a manufacturing environment? Do you have Experience using Notchers, Band saws, Table saws? Is so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client has evolved into one of North America’s leading curtain wall suppliers. They operate in a bright, clean, modern facility and offer competitive wages and benefits to their employees.
Our client is currently looking to hire for Saw operator positions. The Successful candidate will need to be self motivated, with a willingness to learn and knowledgeable of how to read a measuring tape.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate Band Saws
- Operate Notchers
- Operate Table Saws
Qualifications and Skills
- Adhere to all client’s policies, procedures, notices and instructions
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in work area
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is good, but not necessary
- A Good command of the English language (read, write, speak) with respect to understanding and following all verbal and written instructions.
- Saw/ Fabrication experience required
- Experience using Notchers
- Experience using Band Saws
- Experience using Table Saws
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 50lbs unassisted), walk and stand for long periods of time and perform physical labor.
Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
Qualified candidates please email resume to [email protected] or contact Cheryl at (905) 361-3987 ext. 107