Description du poste
We are looking for a SAP Support Administrator to join our team. If you enjoy being part of a creative team and make a difference every day, apply immediately.
- Responsible for SAP system server and its workstations supporting, and problems resolving effectively
- Responsible managing and maintaining database of SAP and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Responsible for making sure that computer hardware and network infrastructure related to an organization’s data network are effectively maintained
- Involved in the procurement of new hardware, the rollout of new software, making sure that licenses are paid for and up to date for software that needs it
- Installing and implementing security programs.
- Involved in the management of Microsoft office 365 on cloud and workstations
- Manage and Maintain Communication groups and distribution lists
- Maintaining and Supporting SAP server and workstation internal and external networks
- Co-ordinating with SAP system company to deal with both hardware (servers and workstations) and software locally and on cloud
- Co-working with SAP system company on Database Migration from GP (SQL) to SAP
- Maintaining servers both hardware and VMware based
- Remote management of network assets
- Trouble shooting local and remote network and workstation issues
- Deployment of client workstations on local corporate LAN
- Trouble shouting and maintenance of Domain Servers
- Helpdesk for internal and external clients
- Provide basic and advanced technical support to all employees
- Bachelor of Computer Science a job‐related field, or equivalent
- 2 more years SAP support or related experience
- Skilled on Microsoft SQL.
- 3 + years of IT experience as a IT administrator
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Experience configuring, deploying and troubleshooting solutions such as Active Directory, LAN/WAN networking, firewalls, switches, WIFI technology, Office 365, and cloud solutions.
- IT problem solving skills (hardware, software, and cloud)
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and network topography
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft windows servers and workstation operating systems
Information du contact
If interested in this role, please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]