Description du poste
If you are a proactive and reliable individual who can work independently or as part of a team, we would like to meet you! We are currently looking for a Sample Coordinator that will demonstrate pro-activeness and dynamism within our clients’ company.
Our client is a pioneer of the natural quartz surface market, that has been striving since the late 80’s thanks to their highly trained professionals and advanced market infrastructure.
The ideal Sample Coordinator shows leadership and initiative while demonstrating an entrepreneurial flair. He will also have to be creative and self-motivated. If you have the capacity to multitask bring initiatives to full completion without close supervision, this is the ideal job opportunity for you!
Your tasks as a Sample Coordinator:
- Organize, assemble and put away all samples by product
- Ensure that all samples and marketing material such as brochures are kept at required stock levels at all times
- Receive requests for samples and prepare for shipping or pickup
- Conduct regular inventory of samples and ensure a proper supply is available
- Receive and maintain marketing and promotional material
- Ensure all requests for samples are dealt with in a timely manner, and quality of samples prior to distribution
- Ensure Occupational Health & Safety policies are followed at all times throughout the warehouse and the rest of the facility
- Carry out all aspects of warehousing, loading/unloading containers/vehicles, pick and pack, as well as general housekeeping of warehouse in an accurate and efficient manner while following all assigned procedures as set by the business
- Drive forklift in a safe and responsible manner to load and unload slabs onto customer’s vehicles and shipping containers, ensuring delivery docket matches what has been loaded onto customer’s truck
- Unload containers that arrive daily
- Scanning receipts according to procedure
- Load and unload trucks for transfer of stock to or from other branches
- Accurately recording stock on IPR (Inbound Product Report)
- Participate in monthly inventory counts
- Cleaning/maintenance of the warehouse and yard
Requirements for the Sample Coordinator position:
- Post-secondary education (college/university) an asset
- Current license/certification on Forklift and Overhead Crane operation, would be ideal
- Professional presentation, work ethic and behavior
- Positive and “can do” attitude, and a confident, polite manner
- Thorough, high attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Effective team player, works efficiently to get the job done
- Excellent listening skills and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of computer programs, database, Microsoft software (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Oracle)
The working conditions of the Sample Coordinator:
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals
- Must be able to lift and move up to 80lbs for samples coordination
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now !