Description du poste
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer is a key role in our client’s growing Salesforce practice. The candidate should have at least 2 years of hands-on development experience on Commerce Cloud and an excellent technical understanding of the platform. The candidate will be responsible to understand business requirements and develop solutions adhering to best practices either individually or as part of a team. The candidate will be attending all sprint/development cycle meetings with the Project Manager, Business Analyst and Development team. Salesforce B2C Developer Certification is preferred.
- Translate business requirements into well-developed solutions that best leverage the platform
- Communicate with clients to understand requirements and be able to educate them on the proposed solutions
- Documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives
- Develop custom solution and integrations
- Manage technical scope and client expectations
- Conduct code reviews for on-going projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and design patterns are being used which are appropriate for the project
- Coach and mentor junior developers team members
- Understand and provide guidance on eCommerce best practices
- Understand HTML, CSS, Java Script and other related web development technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2 Years of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C) Development experience
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, and the SDLC
- Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, LINK cartridge integrations, etc.
- Client-ready written and oral communications skills