Description du poste
We are seeking a data driven individual with a strong attention to detail for a Sales Analyst opportunity in the Brampton area. As the Sales Analyst you will be joining a successful and growing company, based in Brampton, that provides a positive impact on the world.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for the following key duties…
– Create and maintain metrics and schedules for projects
– Maintain and provide pricing documents and spreadsheets
– Maintain sales reports (forecasting, budgeting, inventory)
– Create and maintain asset models
– Work with sales and finance teams
– Other duties as required
What is in it for you?
– Competitive salary
– 100% Employer paid benefits
– RRSP matching
– Education reimbursement program
– Positive work culture and a wonderful team
What are we looking for?
– 2 or more years in a Sales Analyst or a data driven Administration role
– Excellent MS Excel skills (pivot tables, graphs, etc)
– Proficient with MS Office applications
– Post-secondary degree or equivalent working experience in Accounting, Office Administration
– Wonderful interpersonal skills
Interested in knowing more about this exciting Sales Analyst opportunity in the Brampton region? Then reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today to discuss your fit for the Sales Analyst role.
Here’s how to reach us…
CONTACT INFO –> Pary Sulaimankhel –> [email protected]