Description du poste
Is budget preparation an interest of yours? Are you a supportive team member? If your answer is yes, this is a great opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a Regional HR Manager to come in and hit the ground running in an HR Capacity. Our client is a top performing property management company and they need someone to oversee the implementation and application of all human resources programs, policies and processes.
- Analyzes current human resources programs and policies on an ongoing basis and recommends improvements and the development of new programs and policies as appropriate
- Through effective management of the recruitment process, recruits the highest possible caliber of candidates
- Makes effective use of internal and external resources in the recruitment process, as appropriate
- Conducts new staff orientation at Head Office
- Oversees the implementation, application and communication of health and safety policies and procedures
- Participates in and provides support for the collective bargaining process
- Makes recommendations for improvements and/or changes to benefit plans as appropriate
- Oversees complete payroll processing, payroll tax set-up, deduction reconciliation and T4 reconciliation
- Analyzes payroll workflow processes and identifies/acts on areas requiring streamlining and improvement as appropriate
- Ensures the timely processing and reconciliation of all payroll deduction remittances including taxes, RRSP contributions and group benefit premiums
- Manages payroll year-end processing, issuing of year end slips to employees, and issuing of related remittances to appropriate government bodies
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues related to payroll accounting
- Management and Supervisory Responsibilities
- Manages the work and performance of payroll specialists, providing effective leadership, goal-oriented direction and guidance
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Human Resources program Certificate/Designation/Diploma; i.e. CHRP.
- 3-5 years combined payroll and human resources generalist experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, to guide and lead others, and to provide direction
- Strong knowledge of Canada-wide payroll legislation and regulations and provincial labour and employment legislation and regulations
- Working knowledge of payroll software (experience with Ceridian is an asset) and accounting
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!