Description du poste
Are you an experienced Reefer Mechanic looking for a great opportunity within a well-known company in Montreal? Are you a self-starter, motivated person that is mechanically inclined? Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity with plenty of room for advancement? Look no further!
We are currently looking for Reefer Mechanics to join a dynamic team within a reputable company. This company is one of the largest mobile service providers in Canada located in Montreal!
Your tasks as a Reefer Mechanic:
- Maintenance and repairs of refrigeration units on commercial trailers
- Perform on-site repairs on reefer./heater units within customer yards
- Expected to maintain and adequately stock service trucks with OEM parts
- Responsible for updating status of customer trucks on tablets and complete and enter work orders on a daily basis so customers can be updated on the status of their fleet
- Client facing – Must be able to thorough run clients through ways to maintain their refrigeration units and explain preventative maintenance practices
Requirements for the Reefer Mechanic:
- Must have 3-5 years experience working as a reefer mechanic
- Must have previous experience with field service calls
- Must be able to repair, maintain and perform preventative maintenance on refrigeration and HVAC units
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Must be comfortable working independently using a company vehicle
- Must have a clean drivers abstract and a clean criminal background
- Ozone Depletion Card is considered an asset
The advantages the reefer Mechanic will benefit from:
- Work for a highly reputable mobile service company
- This company is one of the LARGEST mobile service providers in Canada (Montreal location)
- Competitive benefits package and RRSP plan
- Company pays top wages!!!
- Supplied service vehicle with fuel card
- Freedom and flexibility of being on the road, working with autonomy
- Flexible working hours!
- Be the front line of a huge client base
- Immediate starts and permanent opportunity
- Flexible start and end time – minimum 40 hours per week + overtime
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now !
Information du contact
If this seems like the job for you and you meet the mentioned requirements, please apply now to [email protected] or call Mehak at 905-361-3987 x118. These opportunities will not last long! Apply now!