Description du poste
Mississauga & Markham
Fuze HR is a Canadian staffing firm specializing in temporary and permanent placements primarily within Manufacturing, Administrative, and Technical Industries. We are currently seeking out ambitious co-op students and recent graduates for our Recruitment Coordinator Internship in Mississauga and Markham.
Your Recruitment Coordinator Internship will provide you with valuable Recruitment, Selection and Administration experience and practice.
- Build applicant pool by researching and connecting with community groups, colleges, specialized social media groups, and other outside the box strategies
- Study job descriptions and job qualifications to then create job ads on multiple platforms
- Market organization’s culture, assist in online branding by posting interesting and attractive ads, promote Fuze HR via all medias
- Assist Recruiters in full-cycle recruitment process
- Monitoring job ads and assure applicants are continuously contacted.
- Currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from a relevant college program.
- Highly skillful with Microsoft Office
- Customer Service skills, focus, and willingness to succeed
- This is an unpaid internship with positions in Mississauga and Markham
- Duration of 3 months minimum preferred
- Possibility of permanent job opportunities after successful completion of internship, according to business and client needs.