Description du poste
Stocking Associates are responsible for stocking products/merchandise and organizing the sales floor to create a pleasant and safe shopping environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Verifying inventory, reading reports utilizing computer terminals and Home
Depot portable phones
Stocking merchandise onto shelves to achieve 100% in stock
• Maintaining aisle cleanliness
• Obtaining pick lists and gathering merchandise throughout the store to fill customer orders
Communicating with other team members to ensure all products are stocked
Moving freight safely from designated staging areas to overheads using the
appropriate equipment as necessary
The required qualifications for the Re-Stocking position:
- Completion of high school or equivalent.
- Heavy lifting required – in excess of 50lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high level of accuracy.
- Proven attention to detail and accuracy with numbers.
- Must posses a positive attitude.
Location: Hwy 7 and Weston
Shift: Day (6 am to 3pm) & Afternoon (2pm to 11pm)