Description du poste
We are looking for a Quality Control Technician to join our team in Montreal!
Do you have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role in the food industry?
if so, we want you to join our team!
The main tasks of the Quality Control Technician:
- Pre-operational inspections before and after activities (ATP test / allergen test / environmental swabs)
- Daily operational inspection of the factory
- Evaluates finished products and raw materials every hour
- Checks production parameters, product specifications and ensures product compliance in production
- Ensures compliance with the procedures of the various HACCP / SQF / Kosher / Gluten Free / Bio programs, as well as hygiene / SST / BPF rules
- Responsible for the establishment and application of cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Performs organoleptic evaluations and laboratory analyzes, chemical dosage, Aw, temperature
- Internal and external audit
- Responsible for training employees regarding hygiene and food safety rules
- Checks and performs sampling of raw materials and validates packaging
- Reports non-conformities, follows up on required incidents, monitors and maintains its key performance indicators, and proposes improvements
Requirements for the position of quality control technician
- DEC or AEC in Food Science and Technology
- In-depth knowledge of HACCP and the quality program
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in the food industry
- Bilingual (French & English) written and spoken (asset) – English is a must
- Computer knowledge
- Demonstrates autonomy and initiative
- Be a certified first aid worker (asset)
- Physical capacity
You want this job? Send your CV right away at [email protected] or reach us directly by phone on 514-227-4640 on ext. 261.
Interviews are starting now!
We are looking forward to meet you!