Description du poste
Our client is a leader in the paving space looking for a Project Manager/ Site Super to hit the ground running. They are known for their great reputation and treating their people well.
- Accountable for the profitable and timely execution of all projects assigned.
- Ensures daily job records project documents are current and accurate.
- Resolve contract issues and conflicts timely with the project owner, suppliers, subcontractors and other project parties.
- Daily job costing of crew activities
- Managing site members
- Must be familiar of software in relation to the project
- Must have valid license and clean driving record
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing asphalt paving contracts for public works and private owners for a variety of job types including site work, highway and road, utilities
- A BS in Construction Management is preferred, but not mandatory, or equivalent job experience.
- Experience using project management software systems MS Project , P6 or similar CPM software.
- Experience effectively and timely resolving contract disputes and managing changes.
- Experience with plant mix operations, pit and aggregate production.
- Experience with quality management including plant production and field placing testing, smoothness, Intelligent Compaction
- Great personality and communication
- Looking to grow